Please help by becoming a sponsor on behalf of the 2011 Western Conservative Political Action Conference. I hope you'll attend on Saturday, October 15 at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine.
With my thanks and appreciation,
Chairman, WCPAC, Inc.
Call (916) 448-4234 to inquire about available sponsorship opportunities. Exhibit applications are currently not being accepted for this year's event. Stay tuned for new opportunities next year....
Please make your organization's personal or corporate check payable to Western CPAC and mail c/o Sarah Pollo, Schubert Flint Public Affairs: 1415 L Street, Suite 1250, Sacramento, CA 95814 p: (916) 448-4234 f: (916) 448-5933
Last year's WCPAC exhibitors included:
- National Tax Limitation Committee
- Liberty University School of Law
- IRS Problem Solvers, Inc.
- United States Justice Foundation
- Book Signing by Stephen Greenhut, author of
"Plunder: How Public Employee Unions are Raiding
Treasuries, Controlling Our Lives and Bankrupting the Nation
- National Organiaztion for Marriage
- Young Americans for Freedom
- Proskauer Rose, LLP
- Youth for Western Civilization
- We Stand with Arizona
- Next Door Politics
Kelley Slaught and www.BigTimeConservative.com- one of the WCPAC 2009 exhibitors